Kendal Tri Club
Welcome to Kendal Triathlon Club, formerly The Westmorland Triathletes, founded in 1998 by a group of like minded outdoor individuals. We have over 100 members from the Kendal and South Lakes areas and we are always on the look out for new members.
Our club is made up of lots of enthusiastic individuals with a vast array of knowledge and skills to share.
- We cater for all abilities from novices to Ironmen (and women), completer to competitor and even British Age Group representatives.
- A friendly and supportive environment with members of all ages and backgrounds. If you have never done a triathlon before or are looking for a club to train with, you can be sure to find what you need with us, honestly we are a dead friendly bunch!
- You don’t have to be a full-on triathlete, duathlete or aqua-biker to join – many members focus mainly on swimming or use our swim sessions to cross-train with other sports.
- We add a fun social side to local park run and triathlon events – our friendly “supporters club” can often be seen in their tutus waving pom poms and cowbells at local events
- Informal fun group activities and social events throughout the year
As well as being Triathlon England Affiliated we are also BTF TriMark Club Bronze Accredited. This recognises that Kendal Triathlon Club is committed to providing a quality club and with a safe and fun environment for children and young people.